Monday, October 5, 2009

study grOup

hellO evrybOdy! how r u? yeah,it's been a week i didn't update blOg i think.yeah.didn't hve tOpic tO wrOte & a lil' bz r.sO,sOrry oke? yesterday,i wif my fren had a study grOup at my hOuse. and all of us had choOsen math as subject fOr make a revisiOn fOr the day.well, one of my bestie weak in diz sub act.sO, we gave mOre attentiOn tO her.pity fOr her.she a lil' bit slOw when we talk bOut math.nOt math only,but evrytin' which have a num.sO funny!at beginnin',i take the respOnsibility tO explain any questiOn that she nOt undersatnd.but she still nOt understnd.after that, my fren,shahida replace me. she still nOt undtsnd. next, nasha teach her. still didn't understnd. can u imagine it? tired ouh. i feel tO angry her but my fren said 'dOn't angry wif her r.pity fOr her.calm dOwn'.haha. sO, take a rest fOr a while after study fOr 3 hOurs. after lunch,cOntinue our study 'till 4pm.next week mybe make a stdy grOup.but nOt decide yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment