Friday, November 13, 2009

this is da ryte tyme

friday.last day fOr enjOyed n being a commOn student. 'cuz next tyme,i'll cOme tO schoOl as a SPM candidate.lately befOre step out frOm schoOl,we able tO apOlOgise with all teacher.for wut i had dOne tO them.my spOken ,naughty,my actiOn.evrytin'.that's wut i'm hate it.cried.huhu.but it happened.

tO teachers :

thanx fOr all knOwledge that u had gave tO me.ur blessing was shadOw wherever i was.wut i'm dOing.it's enOugh even mOre than that.u r evrytin'.u neva tired tO advised me.cOnvinced myself bOut my ability.believed myself.being a mOtivater.gave ur perfect smile tO me even i knOw it's hard fOr yOu after we gOt a bad result.gOnna miss yOu.thanx teacher.thanx yOu fOr evrytin' :)

tO all my fren :

thanx fOr wut we had dOne tOgether.wut we had thrOugh.cried.laughed.tears.sadness.happy. evrytin' syg.i want evryone of us success after wut we had thrOugh tOgether.being sumone.prOve tO all peOple that we can dO it alsO.we can success.nOt like wut they always said.prOve they're wrOng.prOve that!make our great step.create sumtin' that can open dirty eyes of others.especially u'll guys.make our dream reality.don't let the others carry insult u'll.u'll is better than that oke.i knOw we can dO it like wut teachers n our parents always said.other than that,supplied with their blessing we can make it out of this jOurney.this is da ryte tyme fOr us.exactly!

No comments:

Post a Comment