Tuesday, October 20, 2009

again and again

well,yesterday early in da mOrning my bestie was called me n yeah, i knOw her had sumtin' tO talk tO.n i alsO knOw wut tOpic will she open.it's true!at beginning sje wat ta faham.malas nak dengar dye membebel kt aku.then,dye teruskan juga.haha.dye dah taw perangai aku cane.aku pun dengar setiap pe yang dye cakap.try tO defend myself even i knOw she will blamed it on me.again n again.nOt she only.but evryone around me.ta salahkan dOrang tO judge me as cruel persOn 'cuz evrytyme talkin' bOut that,i'm loOk slumber.laugh here n there.nOt curiOus.n i like tO say 'lantak lah'.yeah.exactly!but dOrg taw pe akuh rase.?since first it was happened,i am da unlucky persOn that blunder.that's me.again and again.tired.evrytin' of my wOrd is unacceptable.why?juz 'cuz i neva talk wut i'm feelin' act.wut i'm think.wut in my heart.wut i want.evrytin'!!and i will nevermOre tO speak out.neva!fullstOp.i'm nOt da kind of persOn.'cuz evry drop of my tear was brought out of my sadness.disillusion.it's enOugh i think.and i juz let it gO sO i can carry on my life withOut bleed n da peOple out there can't see my darkness side. after that sO i can give my perfect smile.jOke as usual.tease.even inside of me was injured.nOt 'cuz of that only.it's mOre than that.wut peOple talk bOut me.damn me.but i knOw my unhappy it's juz for a while.then,i can laugh as befOre.well,let bygOne be bygOne.nOthing tO reminisce.it's whO am i act.fOr yOu,i neva blame yOu fOr wut happened nOw.maybe it's true.it was my fault.i want yOu knOw that 's yOu are da lucky one which is have a gud friend like them. appreciate them as much as yOu can.sO,evryone of yOu,cOntinue tO blamed it on me and i dun care anymOre!

No comments:

Post a Comment